Edit History

SyrixCoffeeWolf

SyrixCoffeeWolf

+1

I can understand that these maps are from other games and that they, therefore, may not be the most balanced for normal gameplay. However, I do think that there should be a limit/cutoff to this attitude. I, personally, think we should look at more than just, "Does the map function alright?". We don't really go onto this map that often and based off the very few times I've been there, I think I can safely say that there's a reason for that. From what I've seen, that map very often turns into Sniper wars and the reason I see that as a problem is because of how big, open space maps are very great for Sniper. On large, open area maps I don't think that there are that many counters to sniper aside from another sniper and in some cases Spy. Also there are some design decisions for that map that are just terrible like the one resupply cabinet by Blu team (I think it was).

SyrixCoffeeWolf

SyrixCoffeeWolf

+1

I can understand that these maps are from other games and that they, therefore, may not be the most balanced for normal gameplay. However, I do think that there should be a limit/cutoff to this attitude. I, personally, think we should look at more than just, "Does the map function alright?". We don't really go onto this map that often and based off the very few times I've been there, I think I can safely say that there's a reason for that. From what I've seen, that map very often turns into Sniper wars and the reason I see that as a problem is because of how big, open space maps are very great for Sniper. On large, open area maps I don't think that there are that many counters to sniper aside from another sniper and in some cases Spy.