Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Mods Trust

Implement this?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Implement this?

Here is a golden rule for promotion I would like to see implemented (or enforced if already implemented)

"If the person considered being promoted is biased, untrustworthy, close-minded, illogical thought process, bad reasoning, disrespectful, incites/full of rage, or has anger problems shouldn't be considered to promote"

Which leads me to this.

"Any person that is mod or higher will be trusted completely BY THEIR WORD. If they abuse this or someone finds proof to counteract their words, they will be put for the following consequences based on severity: probation of administration status, removal of administration status, probation/expulsion from clan, or bans based on severity as well. Mistakes or misunderstandings will be dealt with in a calm, organized, civil matter."

Just a recommendation, I am sure that we can get out the trolls and bad apples sooner with this implemented. Feel free to discuss!

hmmmm, i rather say that we try our best finding good quality mods and admins. As you can see we watch each of our members while we play and think if they should be promoted or not. If someone was promoted and you think they shouldn't have you can let us know with the reasons why :).

hmmmm, i rather say that we try our best finding good quality mods and admins. As you can see we watch each of our members while we play and think if they should be promoted or not. If someone was promoted and you think they shouldn't have you can let us know with the reasons why :).

I don't think that's entirely what he was saying. He was saying the the word of a moderator should hold more clout in decisions (such as bans, protestes, etc).

I just want the people that get promoted more word, well, because they deserve it.

They wouldn't be promoted if you didn't trust them, right? That leads me to the golden rule you can look through about future mods, current mods, and any other promotions. That's why I want the golden rule through, because then you can TRUST the person to say stuff to get them legitimately banned. If a mod or admin can say something about another player that could get them banned, trust them on it! If you don't, they shouldn't have been promoted because they could have taken more dire action anyway.