Edit History

SheenEstevez

SheenEstevez

I edited this because my birthday is next month and wasnt sure if i was able to change my age. Im 16 turning17

• In-Game Name
    Sheen Estevez
  • Division
    Counter-Strike
  • Previous Member
    No
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:51049266
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
  • Reason for Joining

I would like to join because I think its an amazing community, I love playing the CS:GO jailbreak server and just love playing with the members of the community. When I first joined I thought it was just going to be another garbage toxic community/server with no order or rule enforcing, but then after playing more often I noticed that admins are actually active and are always more than happy to help when asked which made me feel welcome as an outsider to the community. I would love to be able to wear the xg clan tag with pride. I want to be able to let people know that I'm apart of an amazing community

SheenEstevez

SheenEstevez

• In-Game Name
    Sheen Estevez
  • Division
    Counter-Strike
  • Previous Member
    No
  • Identity
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
  • Reason for Joining

I would like to join because I think its an amazing community, I love playing the CS:GO jailbreak server and just love playing with the members of the community. When I first joined I thought it was just going to be another garbage toxic community/server with no order or rule enforcing, but then after playing more often I noticed that admins are actually active and are always more than happy to help when asked which made me feel welcome as an outsider to the community. I would love to be able to wear the xg clan tag with pride. I want to be able to let people know that I'm apart of an amazing community

SheenEstevez

SheenEstevez

• In-Game Name
    Sheen Estevez
  • Division
    Counter-Strike
  • Previous Member
    No
  • Identity
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
  • Reason for Joining