RexRawr.

How to get cool sprays from GameBanana

Want to get nice sprays? Then I will give you a tutorial on how to get some good old sprays that are from GameBanana

Firstly, you need to go to GAMEBANANA - The Game Modding Community - Since 2001 then click on sprays. To your left will be the section of the games that you're looking sprays for.

Obviously, we are going to click the one that is CS:S. After that, it will lead you to these sprays that are on the middle section of the page. You can

click number of pages of different kinds of sprays for CS:S or any other games that support sprays. If you want to be more specific on your search for the spray you want, on the left will say "category" and click the category you want for your search. After you've found a spray, please follow the followings:

1. Download WinRar if you haven't

2. Download your spray, then extract all the files to your desktop.

3. Please put the .vmt and .vtf to steam/steamapps/*YOUR USERNAME*/cstrike/materials/vgui/logos

4. Remember to find the directory of your steam folder in order to do this, normally it would be in Local Disk D and in Program Files (x86) then, find steam.

5. Then remember to start up CS:S and go to options and click multiplayer, and then click the spray button and find the directory of your spray that you put it in which was in the third step. I think you were suppose to click only one file if it doesn't have another one.

6. Then that's it! Make sure you do this before a game of jailbreak because, it might get messed up if you spray at that game. But just enjoy! I will post images and fix mistakes in this post in the late of this day. Thank you for your cooperation!