Sign in to follow this  
Nomad

-look here-useful jb binds-look here-

USEFUL JAILBREAK BINDS

-Binding !lrs-

In console type-----> bind "(whatever key you want to trigger it)" "say !lr;menuselect (what ever the lr # is, example for guntoss it would be 4);menuselect 1"

EXAMPLE: bind "1" "say !lr;menuselect 4;menuselect 1"

That example would enable you to press 1 to guntoss with the first person on the list, if you would like to choose which person to do it with then dont ad menuselect 1 at the end.

TIP: this is very useful for dodgeball and knife fights

-Chat commands-

To do chat commands such as !taser rtv !lr so on and soforth just type in console----> bind "(whatever key you want to trigger it)" "say (what ever command"

EXAMPLE: bind "1" "say !taser"

That example would enable you to press 1 to access the taser using the command !taser.

-Slaying-

To bind slaying yourself type in console----> bind "(whatever key you want to trigger it)" "kill"

EXAMPLE: bind "1" "kill"

That example would enable you to press 1 to slay yourself.

If your having trouble just PR me about it.

your excessive use of quotation marks make it confusing for some people so allow me to clarify.

type what i say into console:

bind 1 "say !lr"

bind 1 "say !tazer"

bind 1 kill

also some more useful commands:

bind 1 "say !boom"

bind mwheelup +jump

^^^for help with bhopping

bind 1 "say rtv"

cl_crosshairscale 9999

^^^makes crosshair smaller (doesnt work for some people)

bind 1 noclip

^^^for fun when playing single player games like half life or portal

bind 1 "say /admin"

^^^for admins/mods. the "/" is used to make it not appear in chat, and i think you can use that for slaying and kicking.

there are more console commands you can look up using a wonderful tool called google.

p.s. you can use any key to replace the "1"

Really, this is what you will need for jailbreak.

Replace the 'x' with whatever key you will be hitting.

1) lr] bind x "say !lr"

2) !rules] bind x "say !rules"

3) !boom] bind x "say !boom"

4) !tazer] bind x "say !tazer"

And for miscellaneous/fun/other servers

1) Regular Kill] bind x "kill"

2) noclip] bind x noclip

3) my preferred crosshair size] cl_crosshairsize 4

4) rtv] bind x "say rtv"

I made this to be less painful to the eye, than above posts. I believe that creating a bind for a specific lr is a waste of time and space. It's not any trouble just going through the menu to do it. This also gives you the ability to add more binds to your keyboard.

One last tip: This is how to make a bind to do !boom or !rules while simultaneously sending a message to the chat. A lot of people ask me about how to do this. Even though it says "say" in front of the !boom, !rules, or kill, it does not actually type it in chat. This is because it preforms the task at the exact same time. You can't send two message at the same time, so it only states the first one.

bind x "say oh look a penny; say !rules"

^^^^^^^ This would make you say "oh look at penny" while exploding with the !rules feature. Suppose you want to replace the rules with !boom, you would just do

bind x "say oh look a penny; say !boom"

The same theory applies for the text message.