Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Witch one is a better Xeno Gamer Banner?

You make this, right now this took me 3 hours with the chacters flash, and the jumble of squares in the background, you have 12 hours, i will be waiting, do know that i did this all from scratch, so if you want to troll like a pathetic little ♥♥♥♥♥, than you try making this.

You make this, right now this took me 3 hours with the chacters flash, and the jumble of squares in the background, you have 12 hours, i will be waiting, do know that i did this all from scratch, so if you want to troll like a pathetic little ♥♥♥♥♥, than you try making this.

dude, you just fell for the bait.

:P i will fall for it, when ♥♥♥♥♥y trolls attack me on the fourms, i attack back, we all saw how it went with Rexx, i didn't even want him kicked out, but things went as they went.

Yes but in stead of spouting instults at me he could of said something like: "i personaly didn't like either" or "meeh, they are allright, not the best though." he was cleary trolling

ya llama (gotmad) is a troll, he does that so dont take it srsly, in fact, dont take anything he says srsly. i cant see the second link, doesnt show anything, first 1 is ok, could be better but okay considering the time spent

Yes i know the spelling never, i am on my iphone, and it is a royal pain in the ♥♥♥!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Theyre both the same and theyre both ugly. The font is a bad size, bad colors and the pictures are way to pixelated.

Heres my advice: Dont try again.

Truthfully, that is what you say?! How should i accell in life if i just "give up" on my first try, and never tryed agian, no offence but that advice is up in my top 10, quotes of stupidity :P

I will keep trying, think about the fact this was made from scratch, that is why i am accepting anyone elses pictures as such ^_^

I find this in no way to be "motivation" but more so "de-motivation". Either way i am going to make a badass intro in the next 2 weeks for xG and that will shut your mouth ;)