Sign in to follow this  
Kakaguy211

CT Mic checks?

I needed to ask if it would be good to have CT Mic check reguraly on the JB server. Usually there are alot of kids that join CT and are annoying and also people who freekill and dont have Mics. To me its really frustrating of people coming on the JB server without reading the MOTD or having mics and then obviously freekilling. So the point is, is that should we have CT mic checks every X amount of rounds?

haha you dont need a mic check ill just swap people that freekill and even the team and who has a mic and who dont .. the people who dont have one can stay unless the team is uneven, freekills, or another t that has a mic and can warden can swap with him for now.. Ct's need all the help they can get so haha :D

cause t's are to powerful for teh ct's ^_^ but i can take out most teh rebelling t's haha and as t i can take out nearly the entire ct

We do that occasionally when the ratio is really off and try to get more people with mic and mature on ct's side otherwise if the ratio is fine they can stay unless someone from T side wanna swap with them who can warden. otherwise if freekill or other stuff will be swap.

Uhm Let me break it down for all xG Membes.

Duckii = If She is on T = All CT's Die = If she is on CT = Restores Order to T's.

Or Duckii on T = All CT's Die Duckii on CT = Restored order. :)

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

No Duckii = CT Chaos....