Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Kevin should grow some balls

Hey Kevin why are you such a ♥♥♥♥♥ ? Cant you grow a pair and stop crying like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ to get me banned ? Your ♥♥♥♥ing pathetic ! xD lololol

Really? Is that how you truthfully think of kevin? Shure he maybe 12 but so what, me and him are friends, shure im 16, do i care what age he is? Hell no, now why don't you grow a pair of balls and stop trolling/insulting on this fourm.

Lol another one of his ♥♥♥♥♥♥ friends. Lol im not gonna stop messing with that little ♥♥♥♥ until he stops crying " WAAAHHHH I NEED ADMINS TO BAN SAKURAI CUZ I CANT DO ANYTHING FOR MYSELF !!!" lol And i thought you little kids have a damn bed time since your back to school.

Um he can't, what do you expect him to do? DDoS you? Is that what you were hoping for? I'm not threatening to DDoS you and this isn't Aegean changing my post because I know people can get banned for threatening to DDoS in this clan

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

[/color]Either way, it really is trolls like you that ruin communitys, and i can't be bothered arguing with you at this time, so good luck making it in the real world ^_^

lol ok f a g you can try XD a hardcore little b i t ch on a computer so scary. Pathetic s h i t head. And hey to bad im making over a grand a month at my job and graduated college with a bachelors so yup i got rl down, try doing something with your crappy life :)

Um i am glad that you are just learning to spell, but please, wait untill school starts. I mean practising now won't impress the teachers in your special education class, and you shouldn't be sad. Second grade math level is nothing to be afraid of in 11th grade, just rember, your "mommy" loves you, and so does your xbox. ^_^

Ooh, and i make 150$ a week from youtube im, in 11th grade nothing under a 84%, and about to land a job at the gym i frequent. Congradulations on your college degree, i see that you ovbiously didn't take puncuation class ^_^

go for it homo lol not one admin even has the slightest respect for you they just love to ban. Slippery you fail in everyway lol difference between writing a story and typing on a random forum lawl learn the difference