Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Yeah.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_09_6.jpg.4f24e48d920405d66a0f43ebf40e8518.jpg

In hard times, I like to take solace in this image of a dirty, rugged Neil Patrick Harris relaxing on a motorbike. I'm sure you can get some use out of it too.

Rock on Herpes, you crazy diamond. Rock the on.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_09_6.jpg.6fa0c28d0723f17c6a8a99430c9f0712.jpg

In hard times, I like to take solace in this image of a dirty, rugged Neil Patrick Harris relaxing on a motorbike. I'm sure you can get some use out of it too.

I sure can!

FAPFAPFAP

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuungry hungry powerpotomus. you shouldnt get bent out of shape over a payless position that wont even matter in 20 years. Just think, when you look back on this when you have a wife, kids, a high paying job and loads of other stuff, youll say wtf. You have admin, and the respect of others. + cookies. You should just be happy that you have that cause if you arent then youll always want more. just goes to show. "Life isn't worth living if you don't get what you want." Oh wait. "He who is greedy is always in want." <-- that one.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuungry hungry powerpotomus. you shouldnt get bent out of shape over a payless position that wont even matter in 20 years. Just think, when you look back on this when you have a wife, kids, a high paying job and loads of other stuff, youll say wtf. You have admin, and the respect of others. + cookies. You should just be happy that you have that cause if you arent then youll always want more. just goes to show. "Life isn't worth living if you don't get what you want." Oh wait. "He who is greedy is always in want." <-- that one.

You didn't read a damn thing I put in there. Shut up kid.

Wait... you're leaving cuz u didnt get promoted? I mean it's a game, it seems like ur taking this as a life changing experience. Anyways those are my 2 Cents good luck with whatever ur gonna do next.