Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Slipery Fingers

Member Name: SliperyF

Player's Name: Slipery Fingers

Player's Steam ID: 123456789

Ban Request Reason: I am very sorry for the way i acted on The XenoGamers Hello Kitty: Online server, i was very mad at all of the 11 year olds playing this game >:( i mean, when me and my friends meet up for a dress up skrim, there are all of these little whiny kids! I know that the server is at 59/80 but that is no excuse for these kind of children, i am shure that King J could say the same when we do a shopping tournament on barbie magical princes! either way, ban me from the hello kitty server for a day, so i can learn a lesson.

-Thank You <3

Slipery Fingers

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

B u m p b u m p

This is a legitimate +1 for a ban. Youre abusing these forums way too much. I could give two shits about your sleep apnea to be honest. Either post something useful for stfu.

300 posts....holy ing in a ing basket with ing little boobs face.

CALM THE ITY DOWN MOTHER ER.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how cute ponies are.

No, this is. SHUT THE UP aFADSFFlDFASDFiFDSDFeAFDFGSADnFFHs

idk about u guys i agree on how much he spams forums with mostly useless stuff. I mean its funny to have random threads every once in a while.

Guys really sorry about this thread. My friends were over, and we were joking and like that, (usless information) after we smoked the blunt(s) he got on these fourms, it was about an hour after we smoked it up, he saw an add and off he went.