Sign in to follow this  
Squizzer

Youtube Bitiches

Ok so we all know that xenogamers has a YouTube account and barley ever posts. I think that the whole YouTube aspect should be redefined in many ways like.... If we post more videos the clan will get more members and be more popular and get more money if we can get a partnership with YouTube. We also need a proper intro from scratch. And post a sh.it ton more videos, and if all else fails post videos of cute kittens :D

I got the kittens let's go

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

On a more realistic note I think it's a great idea to get the xenogamers YouTube actually running, we could even have members submit videos from the servers to get put up on the channel, and we could have an into contest lol

Lol lights camera action. But really what do ya think speechy baby

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

ing love it baby now all I need is cinema 4d and I could make an intro

i dont even understand why we have a youtube channel if nobody ever posts and videos,montages anything for it find 3 people to post videos, they know how to edit,upload,make high definition its simple...

-BREAKING NEWS-

We have just been told by a reliable source, that fourm user Jay Breeze dosen't care! What do you have to say about this Jay?!:

Can't tell if or stupid???