Creative May Swith To 1.8 Early

update server to 1.8_p2  

5 members have voted

1. 1. update server to 1.8_p2

• Do the update with a map reset!
    • just do the update so i can fly and use new blocks
    • make it survival 1.8 till buckkit comes out
    • leave it at 1.7 till buckkit comes out

I am debating weather to goahead and installing 1.8 prerelease 2 on to the creative in creative mode. i will atach a poll for you to vote on. the map will not change but all plugins will be disabled for the time bing. all the sadmins on the server will be granted op stats while we wait for buckkit if we go ahead with the update.

feel free to post any objections. im going to deside to switch 26 hrs of this posting. (midnight on the 14th). you have till then to vote or post.

if the vote to update fails we will reset the map when buckkit comes out with 1.8 and it will remain 1.7 till then.

Already have, i know that health100 has a Survival server, but it would be kind of cool to build a non-greifing community with all of the features of 1.8, but as a village (seperate houses) rather than as a town (conjoined houses) -.-

you dont have a static ip with youre isp. static ip's are a bit more expensive. but if you turn off youre network equipment every night you are likely to get new ip's often. im on a dianamic ip and it has not changed in almost 3 months now. but it could change tomrow. who knows.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

also server is in vinnila creative mode. please be carefull of the ammount of fires and tnt you light. if you plan to burn stuff down make shure you dont start a forest fire and you have the fire contained. also you can burn the grass so be carefull. only you can prevent wild fires.