Sign in to follow this  
Sawyer

Sawyer

Member Name: Sawyer

What game?: TF2

Your In-Game Name: Duke, and Sawyer

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32989067

Ban Reason: I was trolling PapiChulo, and I believe he is no longer in the clan. At first, i said the n word as a joke, not like racist or anything. And without warning, he gagged me. And then I remember how about 2 months ago he permabanned me from CT on our JB server for doing nothing, and im still not unbanned from it. So then i reconnected and continued to make him rather butthurt; calling him racial and sexual slurs. I understand how my behavior might not have been exactly... politically correct, but I would still like to be unbanned.

Unban Reason: Because I play on the TF2 servers a lot.

Member Name: Sawyer

What game?: TF2

Your In-Game Name: Duke, and Sawyer

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32989067

Ban Reason: I was trolling PapiChulo, and I believe he is no longer in the clan. At first, i said the n word as a joke, not like racist or anything. And without warning, he gagged me. And then I remember how about 2 months ago he permabanned me from CT on our JB server for doing nothing, and im still not unbanned from it. So then i reconnected and continued to make him rather butthurt; calling him racial and sexual slurs. I understand how my behavior might not have been exactly... politically correct, but I would still like to be unbanned.

Unban Reason: Because I play on the TF2 servers a lot.

Bro,you were trolling,besides you were banned for 10 minutes,your banned Expired,BTW i forgot that website with all the sounds you showed me,do you mind PMing me the website agian?

Bro,you were trolling,besides you were banned for 10 minutes,your banned Expired,BTW i forgot that website with all the sounds you showed me,do you mind PMing me the website agian?

oic. Failure on my part

Yeah, will PM you my site.