Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Ducki jr

How can i troll if i was gagged?? ALSO, THE REASON WAS OTHER. MAYBE HE SHOULD GIVE VALID REASONS. this elmo kid was trolling, and you guys joined in.

Wtf no he didn't show me proof because I saw no trolling what so ever and it's just a week. Hang out with friends and eat pizza

Show me proof i was trolling then. I showed proof of admin aboose. banning me for a week when i couldnt even "troll" when i was gagged? You guys have no proof, i do. Point invalid.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

You can even ask some people on ts3, i said this elmo kid is trolling the black dude whos not jamal and (ill ask you if u want to be involved) said if he needs to get on. (same thing ill ask if u want to be involved) said ill deal with it one second

Theres proof of aboose. HE CANT BAN ME FOR A WEE KFOR THE ONLY REASON OF "OTHER" IT CAN BE CLOSED WHEN I GET UNBANNED :| YOU DONT SEEM TO GET THE POINT, THE STORYS GOT MIXED THE ONE KID WAS TROLLING AND T3K JOINED IN, I WAS GAGEGD THE ENTIRE TIME CUZ DUCKI JR GAGGED AND I DIDNT GET UNGAGGED CUZIT GLITCHED

Theres proof of aboose. HE CANT BAN ME FOR A WEE KFOR THE ONLY REASON OF "OTHER" IT CAN BE CLOSED WHEN I GET UNBANNED :| YOU DONT SEEM TO GET THE POINT, THE STORYS GOT MIXED THE ONE KID WAS TROLLING AND T3K JOINED IN, I WAS GAGEGD THE ENTIRE TIME CUZ DUCKI JR GAGGED AND I DIDNT GET UNGAGGED CUZIT GLITCHED

Can you calm down and do another post without QQ and be reasonable

To get a couple things straight, the "Other" is used when the act you're being banned for is not one of the categories in the admin menu. You can do !ban player "Reason", but knowing Duckii Jr, and most other admins, they prefer the admin menu. Secondly, if ANYONE from T3k is trolling you, report it to me or Drank with proof. If they advertise, tell us, if they break any server rule, and it goes unnoticed by an xG admin, let us know. Team3k is the product of me, Drank, and Underscore. We've wanted to set up a clan again for a while, and due to personal reasons we left to do so. Anyone claiming credit for it aside from the three of us is lying to you. Again, let us know if our members are breaking rules intentionally, and we'll be sure to talk to the higher ups here and figure out correct punishment with both clans for their actions.

I honestly don't know anything about this t3k thing, so I can't put word into it. I don't even know what/who t3k is!

It's a clan trying to take xg members with them while trying to troll people at the same time. It's really cute inner clan drama as team 3k's leader is a former xg mod.