Sign in to follow this  
ArchGarrus

Banned for trolling when baited

Right after I left armory, I saw a guy throw a grenade at me and my health was dropped to 27. I went over and tried to kill the guy who had thrown it at me, Camping Carl, with my deagle since I only had a scout, but he managed to knife me. He then got killed by another CT. He then whined that I didn't see him throw it (I was staring right at him when he threw it, by pure coincidence) and I explained to him that I had seen it. He then said "Well, I killed you anyway, so fail bro?". I was pretty pissed off. I told him to shut up and not troll me, then Poncho gags me, tells me to stop, and blames the entire situation on me.

Later, he was the last of two Ts during a low spray contest. He knifed a CT, and then the other T, who was also rebelling, got killed. Another CT shot him with an M4, and he started whining on the mic about getting freeshot and saying how stupid all the CTs were. I told him that he was a hypocrite, got kicked with the reason "STOP", then rejoined. I said that Carl had started the fight and should have been punished, and got a day ban. WTF? I got flamebaited and then banned?

I was the mod who banned him. I saw the entire thing happen, and garrus clearly started it...i have pics that i will post when i get home (im on my phone right now). I gagged BOTH of them telling them to stop. Carl dropped it...garrus didnt. At this point, i was fed up with garrus' (he ed up alot earlier today) so i kicked him. He came back in and flamed up again, so i banned him. Its only for a day...wait it out and quit whining...

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

And to clarify, i resolved the situation with the ct that killed carl. He slayed himself. Carl stated "garrus, u didnt see me throw the grenade". Which is in no way trolling...and garrus started flaming.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Btw, ur ban will probably b done by the time i get around to posting pics

First of all, you NEVER gagged Carl, right after you gagged me he said "I love you poncher". Second of all, it wasn't a freekill when Carl was killed after knifing me. Third, he didn't just state that I didn't see the grenade. He completely started raging, then said "I killed you anyway, so fail bro?" which is obvious trolling. That was flamebaiting. Fourth, when I rejoined after being kicked, I said "I like how I got punished and Carl didn't when he started it." That's not flaming. Fifth, I got slayed for armory camping earlier, that's completely irrelevant because it was dealt with and acknowledged that I wasn't intentionally camping.

If you were flaming, got gagged and didnt stop after the gag, you deserve a ban, just stop it, its only for a day I thought it was a week or something like that.

I gagged him after i gagged u...and what he said was nowhere NEAR trolling lol...

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And carl dropped it when i told him to, u didnt...