Sign in to follow this  
Hity

Join [xG]

Hello, my name is Kayla my Username is Hity the Kitty. I am applying to be an admin at XenoGamers, I love your minigames server it's very much enjoyable. I'm a 15 year old female. I'm friendly for the most part and I have a great sense of humor, it's very easy for me to make friends with people on this game. I'm not saying I'm perfect because no one is but I think I'd make a good admin personally, I have my enemies but hey, who doesn't. I know how to control my power and I'm against abusing it. Personally I hate seeing admins abuse their power but it also shows me what not to do. People tell me I'm very mature for my age which is a factor in why I'm applying for admin, maturity is something I feel an admin must have. Thank you for taking your time to read my admin submission I really appreciate it. :) If you need me you can add me on steam 'Hity the Kitty' or just email me at [email protected]

-Hity the Kitty

just a heads up, u need to be in the clan for a certain amount of time and have 100 posts in order to apply for mod, and even then its still a long process cause its based on whether other mods and admins feel that u are ready for mod