Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

Mini Clan!!!

Hey people for those of you that have not noticed(probably most) I have recently started a new mini clan called ABCDEFGHIJK YOUR MOM. If you like to play jailbreak and rebelling this is the group for you! Here at narnia we specialize in organized rebellion. let me say that again. ORGANIZED. this means that on a single command our fellow narnians will rush a specific target or separate into groups and take down the cts as quickly as possible. If youve ever been a t who tried a rebellion you may have noticed that many times it ends up being only 1 or 2 people that actually join you and it usually ends before it starts. so join this group and invite others so that we can piss off the cts more effectively! :cool: So for the sake of Narnia and rebels all around help us today by joining!

psh makin your own group rebellings ... i've seen you on ct much more than T lol... who needs a group to piss Ct's off just rebel

hey im t quite a bit and when i am t i make sure to rebel extra EXTRA hard. like really hardcore rebelling. like rebelling so much it actually pisses cts off. cause ive been pissed off before when i got killde enough from rebellers. and kaka thanks btw.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

oh and btw pissing cts off is just an extra side effect of rebellling :cool:

Yes I see you rebel alot on T and always shout "FOR NARNIA!!!". Btw I joined your group of rebellers and to celebrate I rebeled and killed alot of CTs while I was rebeling even though I don't normally rebel.