Sign in to follow this  
Homeland A.

Changing name

Alright everyone i was thinking about changing my name to [xG] L00n3Y because homeland is just getting old to me so if u think i should do this post here if not still post and tell me any other suggestions ty come again

alright i think ima go with [xG] Mindless that sounds kool so thx for the suggestions guys

Loon3y sounds like you're 3 years old.

Try something like,

[xG] Mindless

[xG] iTz Joker

[xG] Fresh

[xG] Dirty Camera

[xG] Quire Steer

Something like that.

I'm sorry (and I'm a REALLY good friend of you) but Looney DOES sound like a little kids name. I don't know about Diggy's suggestions fully, but go ahead. I just don't see them fit in my perspective, but that's me. They could be great for you. I still think Homeland is a good name. It changed over time, with just Homeland intact. I have had Otherworldly for nearly 2-3 years now. It still sticks with me because I like it, I can always use it for a username because it is unusual for a name (because it's actually an adjective), and people can just call me Other. I am used to calling you Homeland, or Home. It's simple, and you can identify it quickly. I know it's old, but think about the good reasons you had Homeland for a name.

I agree with Other also because Homeland or Homeland_assasin is a better name and it can be quickly abreviated to a good name. Also Homeland has been your name ever since I joined xG and I still call you homeland even though you changed your name because you are well known as Homeland and I think its a dumb Idea. No offence :(