health100

Respect

As of late, it seems like that our members/ Admins have become more disrespectful, rude, annoying, and just generally jerks. Mainly:

1. Mic Spam

2. Admin Abuse

3. Crap that you can do anything about. (CT's shooting near T's to scare them to do things)

4. In JB, Warden screaming and yelling and just being annoying.

Here's a couple rules that i want to be enacted:

1. When you a warden, screaming, being abusive to to T's (Say be somewhere in less than 2 seconds)

2. If your a Senior Member or an Admin, ACT LIKE IT!! DON'T tell another player that if they don't do something you'll get them banned or ban them!

3. Stupid crap that shouldn't happen. A.K.A. Standing near a T' to get them to knife you so you can kill them. Joining CT so that you can abuse T's and try to get a mass exodus of people to leave.

4. If you are an abusive warden, you can be removed from warden, slayed, or kicked.

5. On JB, give a reason for killing T's unless it be obvious. EX. A T is delaying or is knifing a vent, Say "Delaying," or, "Knifing a Vent." Dont just say, "Duh," or, "I don't like you."

6. If some1 says they've been freekilled, hear them out. You might have freekilled and not known it. EX. T was told to be allowed to be AFK by the warden, you kill them later in the round b/c you forgot, they get back, and they're dead. Next round, they say " Why was I freekilled?" You say " You were AFK," and give no further thought.

Plz give this some thought.

I agree with this. I have seen the admin's make an accident in admin here and there but nothing abusing for.

But on the other hand they think they can over power everyone and get warden every time.

They mute other players for the reason "Mic Spam / Yelling " Then there the one's doing it.

It needs to come to a stop and there needs to be an admin meeting.

There really needs to be a change in who is monitoring the servers. I know there is admins on there but some admins don't care and don't have to have admin. EVER. :(

yeh um... Another rule that can possible be added . "Wardens Can not tarp T's every round" .. Wardens shouldn't tarp T's each round because than those who been tarped and tarp over over again will leave because they weren't able to play because of being killed. I've seen Wardens repeat tarps each round even if there is only 6 T's .

If you hate the screaming yelling warden .. why is he warden? is it because he got warden first or is he the only person willing to be warden.. they may do as he like but must give clear orders and follow the rules.. If you don't like it get someone else to take over as warden instead of that person or you Can't complain because he/she is the only warden.

Admin warden.. Yeh some admins have done that but i've seen many get the warden before others and the person who didn't get the warden spams orders so that admin muted him for spamming orders even though he/she was alrdy warden but some muted others to get warden .. but i think ill watch these and see how it goes than ill let them know who is warden when ever im playing jailbreak.

also, health Ct's can't purposely bait T as in standing right in front of them otherwise it will be a slay / teamban its alrdy in the rules , and what do u mean in abusive warden as in tarping everyone alot and ect.? I've Seen some Ct's not even warden try tarping a T to get them killed i don't think that should be alllowd unless wardens allow it - "Ct's Cannot Tarp T's Unless They are told by a Warden or is a Warden"

About whats already on the motd, i was REALLY pissed off at xG when i wrote this. Seemed like every other round one of these happened. sry for the double-peats but it needs to be stressed in these areas and some others. Also, i think the motd should be split like it was again, so that people don't do what i did and many others do, is just skim over it.

About whats already on the motd, i was REALLY pissed off at xG when i wrote this. Seemed like every other round one of these happened. sry for the double-peats but it needs to be stressed in these areas and some others. Also, i think the motd should be split like it was again, so that people don't do what i did and many others do, is just skim over it.

Dude this is an amazing statement exactly how i feel.

I try to get on CT all i can you can ask The people who play Jailbreak.

----------

WE NEED TO FIX JAILBREAK.

We had about 5-6 freekillers yesterday and no one reported them which i should have and I'm sorry but now on if you freekill on purpose more then once then you are gonna be fucked im not playing around with this shit anymore. This jailbreak montage is coming to a fucking halt we are not gonna take this from non [xG] members and if [xG] Members are doing it then they need Explosion.

Jail Break has had a Major problem with freekilling lately. Yesterday I was on there and a guy was hacking with aimbot and freekilling all the T's. I feel we need to have ONLY trusted people on the CT team. I am completely fucking sick of these dumbasses randomly joining and freekiling or hacking there needs to be a big change in JB to make it better.

Guys... if you would like to help out the server please try reporting them with evidence as in demo / or screenshots (to get screenshots type Bind [key] screenshot dont place the [ ]) after so press your key to get a screen shot of what ever is going on than report it and follow the template , So than we can have a look at it and ban that person otherwise if you have an admin as a friend and he/she is only let them know and they'll deal with it.

Also kaka if im right your saying that we need only Ct's that can be trusted by the warden. If so i don't think this would be fair for others that are new to the server to come in and play but never beable to play as a Ct since they are not trusted because they are new to the server yet to know the rules of the server but can be asked to read the motd and learn .

Also i think the motd is fine just don't try skiming it... The whole point of this motd is to read the rules and learn other wise you could break a rule resulting in slay/teamban/kick/ban

if you would like to make a suggestion how a Motd should look just make a new thread about it and mabe silence will see it and think about it.

My main thing right now is that we're fighting rats with a raccoon cage, the small things are getting through. EX, its no longer in the motd that CT's must be in sight of T's at all times. Also, that admin shouldn't be abusive or just freaking annoying. EX. certain admins will join and just never shut up or just mic spam and then leave and people get REALLY annoying. (Isn't just 1 person, it is multiple... (also the creepy face thing that just grates on everyone's nerves.)