Sign in to follow this  
GreyWolf

GreyWolf

Member Name: GreyWolf

In-Game Name: GreyWolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40103692

Game Time: CS:S : played for a few years and then left...(now have been back for 1 month) Minecraft: Since Alpha release

Helpful Skills: Dont get mad.....I dont really think i got any good skill you dont already have. but these i do have ( I speak and write fluently in french and English , love to be active in a community, likes to joke around , ummm likes to joke around? did i already say that?)

I just want to be apart of something where i feel at home. I truly feel at home on xG servers.

And if this is like elections, all i can say is....

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

PS: i like cookies :D

i wish i could vouch but i havent seen u on the servers, not ur fault though, this is entirely my fault cause my internet is super whenever i play jb and when i do get the chance, its usually when i want to leave jb. lets see what those who have been playing on jb will say about u. good luck with it

well now im about to get 1 million -1 because i made a mistake of throwing my guns to a t, how awesome....i just want to tell all of you that hitting the wrong button happens... im banned from ct atm and probably never gonna make it in this clan...all because of a mistake...this blows.