Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Do not un-ctban Aaron

Don't make thread singling me calling me a idiot troll on ur first post if u don't want to start an argument kid. I thought since i was un-ctban by another admin that i'd been forgiven, but i misunderstood that it was a MISTAKE by another admin. Maybe next time u can tell me that before calling me a troll and telling me i'm going to get banned.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

---------- post added at 08:03 pm ---------- previous post was at 07:58 pm ----------

[/color]the fact that we got on this topic, whne i was just telling everyone that you were ctbanned for a reason, shows how much you troll

i said this today not the day i killed the ts :s -____________________________________________-

i never said you were getting banned lol what are you talking about . and i told you you were getting re ctbanned through steam message and you started flaming in game chattt.

You know what i'll be the bigger man here.

PAPI CHULO is right im a massive troll on jailbreak and i should never be permitted on ct team every again, until proven i can follow the rules. Papi chulo is a very respectful admin who doesnt abuse his powers to make ppl's time in jb terrible. I take back everything i say, i am worse than netex. I intentionally target 5 year old calling them nerds and 8th graders. I do make DDOS threats to people on the server. I troll every moment i'm on jailbreak. Im sorry for wasting all of your time because IM THE ONE who started this thread and IM THE ONE who called someone an idiot troll first. Please keep me ct banned until im proven to be trusted and not mass freekill. Im the worse 16 year old CT on the team with a squeeker voice and doesnt know the MOTD. Close this please im the worse person ever.

i'm gonna do it next round blah blah blah im an idiot troll[/color][/b]" and then he mass freekilled and i perm ctbanned. Was not a server glitch i perm ctbanned him. Kenny and trif were on while this happened. Leave his perm ctban. don't un teamban him.

dont feed teh trollssss[/color]

---------- post added at 08:03 pm ---------- previous post was at 07:58 pm ----------

[/color]the fact that we got on this topic, whne i was just telling everyone that you were ctbanned for a reason, shows how much you troll

gg .