Sign in to follow this  
fasdfasdfasdf

E.Z.Kill power-hungry

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/niggard

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Oh goodness what a mess. This had much better formatting when I was writing it, it's a shame that it came out so badly. Would not let me preview. Sorry for the wall of text, guys. I just want to fix this unfair system.

I understand that you feel singled out, but please try to back up your second statement next time:

"Many people were saying terrible, unjust things such as '♥♥♥♥♥♥', '♥♥♥♥ niggers', and '♥♥♥♥ these stupid niggers get them off my lawn I just want my money and ♥♥♥♥♥es'."

I realize the situation. But EZ-Kill shouldn't be stripped of his admin. I think the matter here is that NO racism should be tolerated at all. Honey Badger was racist but was not banned.

ON ANOTHER NOTE (sorry for the many replies all at once). Otherwordly, another admin for the servers has asked me for more proof of others being racist.

That is not the point of this thread. It is not to single out other people, but to rather help my case.

My ban is for only 30 minutes and this thread is not even for unban +1's. It is to show that E.Z.Kill was being very selective on who he used his powers against.

But if you would like a set-in-stone answer, most people were on their mics. There isnt even any proof I was saying niggards besides the 'to-admin' messages. Nearly everybody has a microphone these days. How could I have possibly set up my Fraps, and known that brief speedbump would come up?

I realize that. I am just saying it might be useful 'next time' if you want to use a ban request or another admin abuse. I understand your situation.

And yes, it is the selective situation. My bad.

BTW 900th post.

if an admin/mod interprets something as racist, then it is considered racist, it may not be "♥♥♥♥♥♥" but it is still very close to the word, and many would see it as "♥♥♥♥♥♥" than niggard, if ppl were saying racist slurs over the mic, then im pretty sure that herpes and high plains would've done something about it and u do have a history of racism on our servers as well

ima wait until herpes and high plains post on this thread so i can get their side of the story

Honestly EZkill was at fault because obvious favorites were chosen. Now I don't condone your behavior because you knew that niggard was only being used to offend or to start drama. It's not a common word.

Other people probably stopped after EZ kill threatened them, you probably still kept on going

The OP explains it best. what the story said is exactly true. "whoever is being racist is going to be banned for 30 minutes." etc.

They stopped after we told them to. Or atleast when I left most of it had ceased. Colour continued though. I left before he was banned. E.Z. Kill = dephinatelly not losing mod for this lolol

They stopped after we told them to. Or atleast when I left most of it had ceased. Colour continued though. I left before he was banned. E.Z. Kill = dephinatelly not losing mod for this lolol

stopped.....being not racist? lololol btw definitely**