Duckii

suggestions for Jb

i would like to suggest some rule change or add :)

"WARDENS CAN NOT GIVE A TIMELIMIT FOR A T TO GET A DESINATED AREA" - this was suggested because i've seen many Warden give a timelimit for T's to get to a certain place but those who were farthest from the place had not made it and was killed which wouldn't be fair to them because they were to far from desinated area to make it so they had no chance of surviving.

"WARDENS CAN NOT TARP EVERY 2 ROUND" or "WARDENS CAN NOT TARP ON A NON SIMON SAID DAY" i would like a vote on either but these are suggested because wardens have over abuse this and does it every round and try to say it quick or low so many can not understand them so they are killed , also this was abuse even though there wasn't many in the server"

more add and change may be suggested soon but others may post a rule they would like to change or add and give a reason of why down there V :)

I think these should be put on because people freekill the T's, Like yesterday I was being freekilled every round and Tarps are not fun fun for thr T's and wardens who suck at CSS and want kills will tarp the T's

"WARDENS CAN NOT GIVE A TIMELIMIT FOR A T TO GET A DESINATED AREA" - this was suggested because i've seen many Warden give a timelimit for T's to get to a certain place but those who were farthest from the place had not made it and was killed which wouldn't be fair to them because they were to far from desinated area to make it so they had no chance of surviving.

^^ This idea is good I can see where you are coming from

"WARDENS CAN NOT TARP EVERY 2 ROUND" or "WARDENS CAN NOT TARP ON A NON SIMON SAID DAY" i would like a vote on either but these are suggested because wardens have over abuse this and does it every round and try to say it quick or low so many can not understand them so they are killed , also this was abuse even though there wasn't many in the server"

^^ This idea im not with very much, I like tarping to much :D

you may like tarping alot because ur getting lots of kills but many of those who u kill isn't having much fun if tarped each round than they would leave.

i agree with the tarps but for the most part is Ts dnt coop with orders they are gonna rebel and its hard for CTs but right now Tarps are WAYY over done

is no detours and delays still implied? if then i like the time limit idea...and for the tarping it does get annoying and i like that idea too, but i think that rule should not aply when there is a very large numer or t's like 20+

well than even with over 20 t's over doing tarps can really make alot of them rage quit and not come back which wouldn't be good :o and no timelimit would be great haha

I've wanted this to be en-stated but never said it formally,

1. "WARDENS MAY NOT GIVE MULTIPUL SIMON-SAYS ORDER GIVERS"

2. "WARDENS CANNOT LIE ABOUT WHO IS WARDEN or LIE AT ALL!

3. "IF OVER HALF OF THE T TEAM IS REBELING, A WAR DAY IS AUTOMATICALLY EN-STATED"

1. This is just SOOO stupid

2. I just want this for my own personal sanity and to help with the earlier problems with tarps

3. I do this b/c there's no way to keep control - or at least a variation of this rule

rule 1: Would be fine since than it can't tarp so many T's because its really confusing with more than 1 simon says give orders

rule 2 : i don't think that should be added because theres no point in a rule that cannot allow Wardens to lie about stuff , as in lie about pardening people once parden that person should not be killed because warden have parden him/her .

rule 3 : ummmm... lol so if half of the T's started rebelling ct's can go on a rampage killing any T's they see even the one that follows the orders? i don't think that would be fun because than everyone will start spamming they were freekill and everything would be thrown into chaos haha :D