Sign in to follow this  
Kakaguy211

Jail Break problems

On JB recently there has been alot of Dumbasses. For one when I get warden and clearly give orders most of the T's say it is a freeday and run out of there cells after I already say Outside your cell your a rebel. Then most of the people say I freekill and in the middle of my orders a guy named "Garrus Varkeren' or something like that starts cell spamming and said it was me. Also When g00n squad took warden he said it was a kill kaka day and I am getting really pissed off because people do not like to follow rules proberly. I need an admin to go undercover and Ban/Slay or do whatever to these rule breakers to get them to stop. Please Help.:mad:

kaka you do freekill, ive seen it with my own eyes. when a t doesnt like a warden they rebel and u cant do anything about it e.g. slay/ban. if someone says its kill kaka day thats because you freekill. stop whining about it because all you do is spam the crap out of forums complaining, and that is why you are such an "active member". so please...just stop.

I do not freekill. If the a T does not like a warden it is there problem but if they rebel I kill them. Also yes they can rebel if they want but they will die and if it is a kill kaka day I can still kill because they are rebelling. Nobody ever said rebelling would be overlooked by any day that involves CT killing.

We need more people to read motd as for no this is one clear rule V

Warden

The Warden is the big cheese of the round, and all CT's and all T's must follow the orders given by the Warden. If the Warden happens to die, a CT must proclaim he is the new warden within 15 seconds and the current round will continue. If they do not, it will be a freeday. During a game, the Warden is the only person allowed to kill, and if another CT kills, he or she will be slayed or Team Banned. The warden may not order T's to kill another CT.

Thank you Duckii for telling him that because he most likely would not have listened to me for that rule.

The warden may not order T's to kill another CT.