Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple

Ban Protest

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10946059

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Pineapple

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): I'm not gonna lie I freekilled for ONE round but only out of frustration because I was freekilled a bunch by Kaka.

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I won't do it again and even though I only played a couple hours on your server I really like it (and this is coming from someone who has played on a lot of jb servers). I think a perma ban was far too harsh btw. I've been an jb admin before and in a situation like that the most I'd do is teamswitch/lock someone or ban for a couple hours. If you think I'm being unreasonable then DON'T unban me because I don't want to play on a server that condones that sort of admin behavior.

what do you mean u freekilled in 1 round as in just started freekilling than leave? if u came to apoligize i think your ban could probaly be lifted to 1 week worth of ban if u did as ithought :P

what do you mean u freekilled in 1 round as in just started freekilling than leave? if u came to apoligize i think your ban could probaly be lifted to 1 week worth of ban if u did as ithought :P

Yes it was only for one round out of frustration with other freekillers then I left.

When you were on there I wasn't even on CT at that time I was CT banned so don't try and blame me for not doing something you thought I did.

Sorry it took me a week to get back to this but wow you're the biggest fucking liar. You were LEAD CT almost the entire time I was on the server during which you freekilled a FUCKTON until you quit.

Why is this guy unbanned while I'm still banned? I did for one round what he did for several hours straight. Fuck this.

STFU you already lied about not being in the server the same time I was, anything else you say cannot be trusted. Anyway it's irrelevant, I've taken the time to come to these forums, make a username and request a repeal, if the one in charge of unbanning still doesn't want to unban me then that's fine but like I said all I did was one round.