Kakaguy211

Excision Admin abuse.

Admins In-Game Name: Excision

Admins STEAM-ID. Don't know

Your In-Game Name: Kakaguy : ABCDEFGHIJK

Your STEAM-ID. Don't know

What server did this happen in?: Jail Break

What exactly did the abuser do?: He said he got 3 messages saying I freekilled

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: Excision said he slayed me because of actions from last map.

Did it affect other players?: Yes, Because I was warden and it caused a freeday.

Explain the entire situation here: Excision told me that last map he got 3 people message him about me freekilling so then on the next map he slayed me and said I freekilled when I didn't kill anybody in that game yet. Then over steam he said it was from last map.

HERE IS EVIDENCE = http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594680317445288226/F1468CDC8685AD59EE38341F710947342377BCA0/

okay... Lets just say we could carry slays from one map to another if the last map people freekilled than it ended than it moved to the next map , so they get there punishment there... soo yeh just letting you know we should be able to carry a slay from 1 map to another :o.. so i don't think that would be abuse

No actully more of a description On the first map 3 people were not following orders so I killed them then about 6 minutes later I got killed then not that long later the map switched and I was on there for another 4 minutes and then Excision slayed me and said he got 3 people message him about me freekilling and it was from the people who were not following orders and I killed on the last map. Also if you are going to slay someone you have to slay them then and not later. :mad:

look kaka stop raging hello... theres always people saying they've been repeatedly freekilled by you theres to many complains to really believe you anymore .. please just follow the rules more and explain to the people who you killed why u killed them... besides still takin action because there were no admin in the server until one was called in to slay u because of the belief that you freekilled even if u were to be killed by someone else its not a punish ... the only way to avoid the punish is to leave , the players forgive you or slaying urself otherwise slay is the punishment there... soo yeee try following and makin sure you listen to all the orders much more so not much people will complain about you freekilling

I am not raging I heard the warden say crouch to the bottom of cell stairs it is not a tarp, And 3 people were still inside there cell after 40 seconds after that command so I killed them thats all there is to it I did not freekill their obviously dumbasses that can't follow orders correctly.

um sir this wouldn't happend if u atleast tell them that they didn't listen to orders :p, otherwise u expect them spamming admin that they were freekilled so please next time let them know why u killed them .