Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfly

Rofl I got my mid term :D

How can you be failing religion and and barely passing English those are such easy classes i am getting a 70 in English 30-1 Grade 12 and i barely show up to class i just hand in all the work... And religion just say why did jesus wep? then be like das right you dont even know so stfu and gimi a 80%

How can you be failing religion and and barely passing English those are such easy classes i am getting a 70 in English 30 Grade 12 and i barely show up to class i just hand in all the work... And religion just say why did jesus wep? then be like das right you dont even know so stfu and gimi a 80%

LOL :)

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

How can you be failing religion and and barely passing English those are such easy classes i am getting a 70 in English 30-1 Grade 12 and i barely show up to class i just hand in all the work... And religion just say why did jesus wep? then be like das right you dont even know so stfu and gimi a 80%

LOL :) good one

How can you be failing religion and and barely passing English those are such easy classes i am getting a 70 in English 30 Grade 12 and i barely show up to class i just hand in all the work... And religion just say why did jesus wep? then be like das right you dont even know so stfu and gimi a 80%