Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kakaguy21

Another ban protest

Guest Kakaguy21

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34858918

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:Kakaguy211

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Mass freekill then left when admin arrived

Why should you be unbanned?: Because when the round started Quarantine wanted to be warden then he passed it to me and then I said "I am going to be your warden today" "If you are outside your cell you are a rebel" then I got to a spot then I opened cells and then a few people ran out of there cell and said it was a freeday and then I killed them then my Mom wanted her laptop back so I closed it and gave it to her and I guess that is when Duckii came in and I got perma banned by llama after Duckii had unbanned me because I did not freekill also over steam llama called me a "faggot" then he said "have fun with your perma ban". It does not make me feel good when llama did that because he obviously used his admin to get at me for "alledged freekilling". Please unban me because I still want to be a part of xG and it is not fair to me for it to be a perma ban.

Hm.. i just unban him because i got enough information on him not being a freekill why did u have to ban him again right after i just unban him llama D: can you stop with teh perma ban if they break a rule just ban for 1 week not a perma >_<