Sign in to follow this  
Joshi3

MehMeh?

I was watching the server with the name MehMeh and u know i've warned u mutiple times before. I threatened to ban him cause i warned him mutiple times and he disrespected me. I never left i changed my name to KFC thats when u said i was a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ along with epro jr. comment of me being a ♥♥♥♥. U would continue to do it after i have left or u do not see i'm on. If i left how would i know u disrespected me.[ATTACH]880.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]881.vB[/ATTACH] Ur not using a voice changer however ur immature voice crack voice is high and annoying. Reason u do that idk maybe u think that ur regular voice is high and trying to use a annoying voice to make people think ur funny

2011-11-21_00002.thumb.jpg.2516b369137d3566446777e10d143e10.jpg

2011-11-21_00003.thumb.jpg.3b4cd9d538b72cb0533929cceb0bd019.jpg

I was watching the server with the name MehMeh and u know i've warned u mutiple times before. I threatened to ban him cause i warned him mutiple times and he disrespected me. I never left i changed my name to KFC thats when u said i was a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ along with epro jr. comment of me being a ♥♥♥♥. U would continue to do it after i have left or u do not see i'm on. If i left how would i know u disrespected me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]881[/ATTACH]

He did disrespect you, but you should of given him a warning before muting him. I still don't like how you don't do anything about Kermit when he's not even funny, and yet you mute and kick Joshi3 for his voice. They're both equally as funny as they are annoying. I think you should just let him do his voice, it's not a voice changer, people laugh, so who cares.

Kermit has a deep voice. Joshi3 voice is so much higher and immature than Kermit's

Kermit's voice is still equally annoying to me. I don't find him that funny. I don't find him THAT annoying either. I think you should treat Kermit the same way you treat Joshi3. It's kind of unfair. Many people find Joshi3's voice amusing and funny but you seem to not, so you ruin the fun for a lot of other people who laugh at it. No offense. I just think that all members of xG should be treated the same. I didn't find that Jamal was funny at all, I don't think Kermit is that funny either. I just don't bother with it. I guess everyone looks at it in a different way and I respect that from you, but I don't think he should be banned for the voice or muted.

Kermit has a deep voice. Joshi3 voice is so much higher and immature than Kermit's

Making a voice like a cartoon character isn't immature? Further more at lease Joshi uses his REAL voice. To make this more interesting your making a big scene because someone called u a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on the internet? I remembered when CSS is rated M for mature 17+? You should expect people on the internet like this. If you can't handle a few comments thrown here and there, i don't think you should be admin of any server. It's a video game, there are immature kids on the internet. If there was a thread for the number of times the word ♥♥♥♥♥♥ had been used on XG, im pretty sure there would be millions. The fact that you mask yourself under someone elses name to catch people disrespecting you is highly unethical. If you were under the name xG:D Rosser, im pretty sure he wouldn't have called u a ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

I'm just gonna begin by saying that no one complains about my voice except for a few random people and you. If you think my voice is "High pitched and annoying" then go into Players List and mute me from there, you don't have to server mute me, threaten to ban me, and disrespect me. Just saying, dude.

I'm just gonna begin by saying that no one complains about my voice except for a few random people and you. If you think my voice is "High pitched and annoying" then go into Players List and mute me from there, you don't have to server mute me, threaten to ban me, and disrespect me. Just saying, dude.

This right here ^

Oh, and now that I see what I said, I never directly said who I was calling ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Maybe I was jokingly calling one of my mod friends a ♥♥♥, who knows?

the decision to mute someone because of their voice is at the discretion of the admin present, since there wasnt any other admin on (im assuming) that objected to joshi being muted, rosser decided to mute him because of his voice. if i were to have gotten on and he muted u, i would be able to override his decision because im a higher rank than he is. its entirely up to the admin at the time to decide whether or not to mute someone because of their voice, and joshi im pretty sure u either use a voice changer or u alter ur voice ingame cause i doubt thats how u sound in real life

But the thing is he never said "Hey, your voice is annoying me, please stop it" And even if he did, he was under a different name, not wearing his Admin Tag, so theres no way I could have known.

lol its funny cause i've told u many times but u wait until i leave and u still continue.

So you're saying when you're on the server Joshi cannot talk and when you leave the server he cannot talk too? What right do u have to control whether he talks a lot. It's funny because you don't own the right to whoever talks on the server. The fact that you don't use your admin tag and threaten joshi was your first mistake. Don't comment again and make yourself look foolish.