Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

My stuff so far

Bland text, same style, same lines, whored C4D's. The lines also ♥♥♥♥ up the renders something awful.

Also, at least half of those renders are already used a lot. The Crysis one is in Pain's sig.

Bland text, same style, same lines, whored C4D's. The lines also ♥♥♥♥ up the renders something awful.

Also, at least half of those renders are already used a lot. The Crysis one is in Pain's sig.

Ehm, I've been doing this for 2 weeks only, but not much

Three things that helped me when I first started making signatures back in 2008.

1. Your Primary image is your focus. hence, Primary. Make it blend with the environment, but stick out

enough that the environment doesn't interfere.

2. Find a light source. if there isn't one, make one and stick with it.

3. Practice and Experiment. If you don't attempt new things you won't improve.

I don't think anyone can deny there better then most...

Mine needs to be updated Ive had it for over 4 years and I never really cared for the curved barbell... wish it would have been a regular barbell. Besides that Ive always loved mine

Dunno if the last two are your last, but, avoid putting texts liek that, unless you wan't to do a typography piece. And pretty much avoid anythignt hat can distract you from the main focal point.

Also, I noticed most of the sigs have the same line pattern, I'd suggest avoid it in this case.

Also, borders are a huge No-no.