Sign in to follow this  
MagicPandahh

Should I leave XenoGamers

Okay, so I have been playing XG servers for about 2 months now. And when I became a CT, everything went down. I have read the rules but I keep accidentally free killing everybody. But when I apologize, the victim forgives me, cause I never meant to kill him/her. But sometimes when I kill somebody, people criticize me of free killing when the T was disobeying orders. Now, don't get me wrong, XG is a WONDERFUL group, but hear me out, I am greatly enraged that many people don't like me because of my high-pitched voice, that's really idiotic and really not mature. Trying to be honest, I love the xg members/admins/moderators but they don't like me. I'm asking if I should leave Xenogamers forever or if I should stay. I don't want to cause any more trouble to the jailbreak server. Please leave your responses on this thread. Thank you, Xenogamers forever.

I like you. I'd be sad if you left.

Be a T for a while longer. Learn all the rules, get freekilled a lot and learn how it feels.

Use your mic less. I agree it's retarded that people get pissy when a kid uses their mic, but they do. Kids are gamers, too!

Don't hesitate to ask questions. If you were accused of freekilling, ask why. That way you can learn and avoid.

It's up to you, not us. IMO you should stay, you shouldn't be ridiculed because you freekill because EVERYBODY has freekilled at one point.

be a t more than a ct, t is more fun and is a bigger challenge, also the rush that u get when ur running away and u get shot a few times right before u turn the corner is AWESOME, and if ur not sure if u should kill a t, then dont, if im ever ct, i let other cts do the killing and i shoot the ones that are rebelling (shooting at cts, running in a completely different direction etc)

Be a T a lot and challenge yourself with rebelling, you cant freekill when rebelling lol. when ur a T take example from any of the good ct's giving out orders while ur playing. its how i learned the rules in the very beginning. once you have mastered the art of rebelling you'll be fine when it comes time to be a ct again. also play by my personal motto "When life gives you lemons, Troll the living ♥♥♥♥ out of life until it gives you something better than lemons" :) and dont leave dude ur a cool guy to play with.