Sign in to follow this  
JTFRange

mic quality while being a warden

not that long ago on the jb server jaybreezy was warden and his mic was cutting in and out , we asked him to fix it or pass warden because it was hard to understand , at least 90 percent of server was in agreement with me but yet jaybreezy continued on... there should be a rule about mic quality while being warden

+1, theres so many ♥♥♥♥ing terrible mics. and we needa enforce the mature voice as warden law, lots of admins are favoriting little kids saying "HIS VOICE IS FINE" so he continues as warden, though his voice is higher than anyone in the clan, or any randoms.

Well if high pitched voices are not allowed as warden then we cannot allow females to be wardens either. Kelly's voice is extremely high-pitched, but no one gives her a hard time for her voice. So lay off the kids, as long as they aren't derps, I let them be warden.

I +1 the quality issue though, I've been on about this before (especially with hague (boss)). If your mic gives me a headache or if I can't understand you, you cannot be warden. We have a mic quality rule for a reason, let's enforce it.

+1 mic needs to be clear and Ts must understand commands

urs jay breeze too much feedback + it sounds like ur mic is going on and off repeatedly when u command

how squeaky a persons voice is is determined by the mods/admins that are on at the time, if they say its fine, then its fine, deal with it. and ya jay ur mic has terribad feedback when someone talks while u talk, it also cuts out sometimes

I believe as long the mic is clear and audible, not high pitched and annoying and can be heard by about 75% of the server, they can be warden

I believe as long the mic is clear and audible, not high pitched and annoying and can be heard by about 75% of the server, they can be warden

I also believe this and as long as they are MATURE they can be warden. In many cases they may not have the "voice" but are mature enough to handle it.

Sign in to follow this