Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

Unban request for Npronin

-_-

At least we have a new excuse, amirite?

Anyways....I say give him one more chance, just one though, get banned again and yer ♥♥♥♥ed.

+1.

Thanks a lot for the +1. This has to be my favorite server. If I am unbanned there is no way anything like this would happen again. I will accept full responsibility for any actions if you do choose to not unban me. Either way thanks.

i checked the teambans and the server bans and i cant find u on either of them, i checked back like 1-2 months in both and i cant find ur steam id, so it was either recent that the teambans didnt update it yet or the source ban is pretty far back

oh now i remember, the ts were lined up at the big cage in vip in the mix, and for some reason u started shooting into the line and killed like 5-6 ts before i slayed u, then u left shortly after and u were permed cause of that, so mass freekill and leaving right after is a perm ban from server

oh now i remember, the ts were lined up at the big cage in vip in the mix, and for some reason u started shooting into the line and killed like 5-6 ts before i slayed u, then u left shortly after and u were permed cause of that, so mass freekill and leaving right after is a perm ban from server

Oh crap, will if that's what happened then I'll take the ban, really sorry ;S Thanks anyways.

its not too late for u btw, if u rly want to be unbanned, u can go here and follow the instructions, basically post a picture of urself holding paper with "i love silence" on it, and ull get auto unbanned, but it only works once though

Want To Get Unbanned?

bonus points if u get ur older sister to do that

its not too late for u btw, if u rly want to be unbanned, u can go here and follow the instructions, basically post a picture of urself holding paper with "i love silence" on it, and ull get auto unbanned, but it only works once though

Want To Get Unbanned?

haha alright ill try to get her to do it over skype :D

Want To Get Unbanned?

Alright I posted a picture.

k ur unbanned, also dont let ur sister on jb cause ull most likely get permed again if u mass freekill and leave, u could also ask someone to ct ban u for "x" amount of time so that when ur not on the comp for several days, u dont have to worry about someone going on ur account and breaking rules as a ct

-sealed away in the last great time war