Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

For the mods

Answer to that is im guessing that its his bro that is a co ldr of a clan that his bro is in since he shares ~ i know this cause he pretty much said he shared the acc :).! Also i say the snail will over run us all!! run for u lifes!~

grrrrr

As you can see kill its called Learn how to surf! :D Seriously if you can bhop u can surf :) since surf is mainly strafing.

papi, ur an admin, u can order mods to get on the other servers and moderate there, its not like they can no, also snails are terribad cause they lose to yurkoon jr and dont be afraid to go undercover to catch a hacker, set ur status to offline first, change ur name, get on whatever server u need to get on, go spectate and watch the suspected person

Lol still saying that? Believe what chu want :). Besides maybe next promotion will help out in Surf? im sure we already have enuff active players on Jb and mg

Very broad, and I know not directed at me specifically, but as a mod I'll get all defensive and stuff for fun.

Well, when I applied for mod I only ever played on jb. When I was accepted as mod I only ever played on jb. If someone asks me to a different server I always go right away. Yesterday I was on surf, minigames, and jb in the span of 20 minuets doing mod stuff.

Point is, I hate minigames. I can't surf. I can't bhop. Why would I play there?

Just because I'm not on the server doesn't mean someone can't ask me to join it. I never say no, it's my job.

Well for now you guys don't need to worry to much, Hopefully next week promotion which is coming up we will have some active mods within Surf. Like i said before Mg and jb i think already have enough mods, Also for people who Can't surf try asking for a tutorial or watching like youtube, Also if you know how to bhop surfing will be really easy :).

This is why I am signing up for moderator. A lot of mods and admins don't want to go to the surf server because they cant surf, so not that much of them will go there to handle stuff.. and Lissa, the rpg has changed a LOT; the leveling takes much longer compared to what it was before :) you should give it another try!

i dont go on surf anymore cause its scrim which sucks ♥♥♥ and is too slow for surf where ull die instantly if u touch the extreme edge of the ground then u have to wait for everyone else to die which takes a long time if everyones jumping around and ♥♥♥♥

i dont go on surf anymore cause its scrim which sucks ♥♥♥ and is too slow for surf where ull die instantly if u touch the extreme edge of the ground then u have to wait for everyone else to die which takes a long time if everyones jumping around and ♥♥♥♥

I agree with this. I do go on surf sometimes though,even though im a n00b

Ive wanted to say this for so long, looks like you beat me to it. I hate it when people are active as hell and get mod and then completely QUIT CSS

I'm been trying to be active on the servers then being active on the fourms, I have been really busy with work lately and college and its been eating my spare time on here. I'm almost done with college and once break starts I'll be on the servers more often.

Even if I'm on the servers I'm on usually the minigame or jailbreak. I suck at surf so don't expect me to be on there haha

just a little input here, you dont really need more than one mod on surf or minigames or anything. Its much harder to break the rules in those servers because there so strictly modded. Jailbreak has a bunch of rules people need to follow otherwise people complain and the gameplay is altered drastically, the surplus of mods for jailbreak makes sense, due to the popularity of it (getting around 100 different players a day) and then surf which may, on a good day, get 20 people on.

I know I'm not really as active, but I try to do my job along with juggling the other wants, needs, and responsibilities of myself.

When I get everything back on track, I'll be more dedicated to my moderating duties. Mostly in pub, MG, and JB.

And if Surf returns to Surf RPG DM then I'll be on there a lot more.