Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

The Human Centipede

I honestly don't understand your logic. Half the people on this forum say i will mass freekill again. Do you people not understand I LIKE PLAYING on your servers? Why would i trade a ct ban for a permanent ban. You guys call me a troll and you want me out. If you think im going to mass freekill again i would get permanently banned? Isn't that what you want? So this is obviously a matter of trust. You guys don't trust me and you guys think i will mass freekill again. Is there anything i can do to regain ur trust? You guys can forgive Glen Beck. You guys can forgive netex. But you can't forgive me?

i hope you realize im not some retard who played this server 2 times and wants to be un ct banned. I've played here for 6 months or something and i know if i mass again i'll be perm banned from server. Please open ur eyes before assuming things.

i hope you realize im not some retard who played this server 2 times and wants to be un ct banned. I've played here for 6 months or something and i know if i mass again i'll be perm banned from server. Please open ur eyes before assuming things.

Lol who cares? U knew that the first time u did it. Obvious troll is obvious. Gtfo aaron. U do nothing but flame and troll. I have no nicer way to say this sooooo...♥♥♥♥ off

Lol who cares? U knew that the first time u did it. Obvious troll is obvious. Gtfo aaron. U do nothing but flame and troll. I have no nicer way to say this sooooo...♥♥♥♥ off

Who cares? I care, because i know i won't mass freekill again. I know if i do it again i will be PERM server banned with no warning what so ever. You can call me a troll and you can say i start flame war, but you know i know the rules. You know i've been playing here for a while. This thread in no way is any form of trolling. In my opinion i've been ct banned for nearly 2 months. I HOPE that i can be forgiven. If not, i'll wait a few more months. I just believe it's been a fair amount of time for my ct ban.

Who cares? I care, because i know i won't mass freekill again. I know if i do it again i will be PERM server banned with no warning what so ever. You can call me a troll and you can say i start flame war, but you know i know the rules. You know i've been playing here for a while. This thread in no way is any form of trolling. In my opinion i've been ct banned for nearly 2 months. I HOPE that i can be forgiven. If not, i'll wait a few more months. I just believe it's been a fair amount of time for my ct ban.

I know that if u don't mass right away, u will eventually. Uve been a troll since day 1, and every day since. Either way...its an obvious -1 from me...

I know that if u don't mass right away, u will eventually. Uve been a troll since day 1, and every day since. Either way...its an obvious -1 from me...

OK, i respect your opinion and where you come from, but there one thing i want you to realize. You think im going through all this trouble of replying to nearly every comment to get un ct banned then get perma banned? You honestly think i want to trade a ct ban for a permanent ban? I play XG nearly every day not 4 or 5 hours but a good 1 hour a day. I enjoy your jailbreak servers. Thats all i want to say.