Sign in to follow this  
Kingblackfoot

Leeroy Jenkins

Member Name: Kingblackfoot

Player's Name: Leeroy Jenkins

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36876093

Ban Request Reason: he is Freekilling/warden abusing/ Healing on a lr in a scout battle!

Do you have proof of this? As a community, we cannot stress this enough about having ban requests on people who have no proof. Take pictures or videos of the dude. For now, we have to keep an eye on him if he's really a problem

I was not abusing warden and i do admit to freekilling twice today but i slayed myself both times and for the healing during lr claim i got LR'd for a noscope battle and i healed once but thats fine because in the MOTD there no rules for no scope battles and the guy who LR'd me did not call any rules

well u cant heal during lr cause it gives u an obvious advantage, which isnt allowed (another example is a t doing guntoss and he tells the ct to throw from a lower height than the t, the ct would lose because he cant throw as far as the t)

Should be common sense not to cheat in LR, cause were's the fun in that? Also copying the rules about LR's from the Jailbreak Rules

Last Requests

The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr. During a Last Request, the CTs that are not playing against the last T cannot interfere with the current game but must be in the area at all times (Failure to do so will result in a slay/teamban). When a CT wins, the winning CT is the only person allowed to kill the losing T. NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/ Rocket Toss). A T cannot rebel when he is the last T. If either player does they will be slain/teambanned

In your case healing during LR was an advantage for you as Serbian said, therefore, cheating. Just don't do it again :)