Masta_Taco

Collar

What did you just read?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What did you just read?

• The ♥♥♥♥ is this?
    • Wat.
    • Wut.
    • I thoroughly enjoyed this work of literature.
    • That ♥♥♥♥ was wack, bro. Fix it.

Anonymous requested:

?Dash and Fluttershy pet play, Dash is the Master.?

LINE

Collar

A single slice Luna's Moon glowed high in the sky, bathing the lands with it's florescent gaze. The pale light illuminated the rolling hills below, before slowly flooding their shallow valleys. It was as if the entire world had been captured in a picturesque frame of silence and serenity. Even after the immense amounts of life and tragedy that gripped the world everyday, it still could take this time to stand still. Excluding the rhythmic whispers of the crickets, it was soundless. Rays of moonlight had snaked down towards the cliff of the the mountain, reflecting off the distinct kaleidoscope mane that stuck out from between the trees.

It was nights like these that Rainbow Dash loved. There was always something about the simply timeless essence of looking out from the cliffs that would help her cool down after a long day of non-stop flight and exercise. She inhaled deeply through her nose, filling her lungs the cool evergreen air of the night. Cloudsdale was awesome of course, but it never could live up to anything quite like this. The small city just didn't never seem to slow down and, even for a mare like her, was a little bit too fast sometimes. So she would come down here to her secret spot on the very edge of the mountain to relax, taking in the night and all its guilty pleasures. The sight of the vast expanse of Equestria never ceased take her breath away. Finally exhaling, she took a step back.

?Beautiful.? She said simply, feeling the need to somehow vocalize her opinion to the world.

?Sure is.?

Dash yelped and nearly jumped out of her skin, despite the quiet and timid tone of the voice. She looked around for the source of the voice. ?W-Who's there?? she asked, stammering through her somewhat commanding tone. Stretching out her wings to make herself look bigger, she stamped her hoof down hard. Apparently though, the blue pegasus wasn?t the only one who was frightened. A pink mane shakily poked back out behind a tree.

?I-I..It's me.? Fluttershy announced, barely audible even in the silence of the night. She still didn't poke her head all the way out behind the tree.

Rainbow Dash relaxed her wings and let out an exasperated sigh. God, she just couldn?t handle Fluttershy sometimes. The girl was just so...shy. Well, Dash thought, I guess that does kinda make sense. ?Alright Fluttershy,? she asked, mustering up an annoyed tone to match her thoughts. ?What do you want??

The little filly peeked a single round turquoise around the trunk. ?I uh...followed you.? she kicked the dirt idly with her hoof, avoiding the violets that were now closely scrutinizing her.

Dash had already circled the tree and was now looking the small pegasus up and down, like a shark sizing up its prey. She didn't want to admit it, but she found the mare's sudden timidness...incredibly sexy? A sudden idea popped into her head. Kneeling down slowly, she brushed a loose pink lock out of the other girls face. The resulting blush that pooled in her light yellow cheeks brought a genuine smile to Dash's face. Oh, this will be fun.

?...and why exactly did you follow me?? Her mouth was inches away from the other girl's ear, blowing on it ever so slightly. Fluttershy let out an inaudible squeak, barely even noticeable. ?What was that?? Dash whispered again, this time brushing her lips on the helix of Fluttershy's ear. A sharp inhale responded. Dash took a step back, looked her friend in the eyes.

?I-uh-I...? Fluttershy stammered through her daze. Her eyes were clouded up, somewhere else for the moment. As if finally realizing Dash had asked her something, she blinked dumbly for a second and shook her head. ?Well,? she started, avoiding eye contact, ?I saw you flying by when I was putting the chickens in their coop for the night. I was just curious so I-ah...? Fluttershy trailed off into a moan as she felt her ear being playfully nibbled on.

?Shhhhhh...,? Dash hushed her. ?We don't need to know that much now, do we?? She bent back once again and looked the filly in her eyes, silently asking for a response. She slowly shook her head no, more focused on the deep purple orbs looking at her than anything. Dash felt her mouth slightly curl up into a smirk. The frail-minded girl was like putty in her hooves, just waiting to be manipulated. She wondered just how far she could get the mare to go. If only there was a way to make Fluttershy follow her again...

Dash suddenly leaned off of her friend and got up, eliciting a hushed whimper from the loss of contact.

This'll get her for sure. The plan was all falling in place inside her head, like puzzle pieces.

Walking towards the edge of the cliff, she stretched her wings outward and angled them for take off.

And in 3, 2, 1...

?Wait!?

Called it.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Sorry, ?s were Quotations.