Sign in to follow this  
Derp

New MG Maps Suggestions

Some more Minigame Map suggestions

1. mg_ski_jumps_v2pb (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> An interesting Ski jumping map, the farther you land the better equipment you get!

2. mg_spearwars (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> Ever miss the good ole' days? Well on this map you get to use old style weapons to puncture fatal wounds into eachother! :D

3. MG_Air_Assault_V1_5 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> An interesting CT vs T gun war with a turn of events: The CT's have a Helicopter; T's have... a pistol? Think you can take them?

4. mg_grand_puzzles (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> Damn

5.mg_polar_panic_2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> Come on thats just cute ;D

6. mg_CT_in_Trouble_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> 2 CT's, many T's who are trying to get a bomb, who will be victorious?

7. mg_terminator_v1_fix2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA >>> The kind of map that makes you go... "HOLY ♥♥♥♥"

That's all the servers i'm going to put on for now, I hope some of these peek everyones interest!

Disclaimer: I do not own and or have created any of the above servers. Credits go to the following: Charlie,Porsche,Tarti,DisConnected,Xquailty,Tommyg,and WebNuLL

I've played the first map.. it was boring due to how people goes on a nvr ending ski trip and makes the round go on forever..

The second map is a great map :D played it alot on other servers.

The 3rd map looks interesting..

The 4th map we had .. it wasn't to fun for many of us.

The 5th looks idk

the 6th we had but it was abit buggy and kinda boring.

the 7th looks interesting.

Sign in to follow this