Sign in to follow this  
JakeEnglish

Oh lawdy, It's Christmas Time!

I'd like to say Happy Holidays to everyone as well, and I shouldn't be the one to have to preach this to you, but.

Appreciate your parents and family. You'll miss them when they're gone.

Both my parents died around this time a few years ago, so I haven't really had a Christmas since then. As lame as a gift it may seem to you, I'd kill for some new socks under the tree, lol. Hell, i'd kill just to HAVE a Christmas tree. This year I managed to save up enough to get myself a nice big sack of weed, so that's my only gift, to myself.

The point is, it doesn't matter if your Mom gets you a horrid looking sweater, or a new iPhone, or whatever you want. That old saying of "It's the thought that counts" is true.

Show gratitude to whoever gives you anything. They might not be around for the next Christmas season.

Enough of my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I hope all of you have an amazing holiday season! Love you guys! <3

I'd like to say Happy Holidays to everyone as well, and I shouldn't be the one to have to preach this to you, but.

Appreciate your parents and family. You'll miss them when they're gone.

Both my parents died around this time a few years ago, so I haven't really had a Christmas since then. As lame as a gift it may seem to you, I'd kill for some new socks under the tree, lol. Hell, i'd kill just to HAVE a Christmas tree. This year I managed to save up enough to get myself a nice big sack of weed, so that's my only gift, to myself.

The point is, it doesn't matter if your Mom gets you a horrid looking sweater, or a new iPhone, or whatever you want. That old saying of "It's the thought that counts" is true.

Show gratitude to whoever gives you anything. They might not be around for the next Christmas season.

Enough of my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, I hope all of you have an amazing holiday season! Love you guys! <3

Im sorry to hear this... but my dad always told me "you get what you get or you get nothing" xD so yeah i know what you mean.. and happy holidays to you..