Sign in to follow this  
russki

Why can you not state your opinion?

Fight the power, You are the 1 who has the control over a fight with an admin, because if you do not say something offensive or something that is wrong, they have no right to ban you\anything like that, You have to control that situation, or it will get out of hand fast, Every player has just as much rights as an admin,

This is what I would do in a situation like this... if I was a mod and didnt have time for unmature kids.... !mute LAWL im sure every other mod or admin would probably do the same because you are arguing with them which is a annoying and irratating so sure fight the power but your probably going to get muted.. xD Dont get me wrong I wouldnt be that mean but I know if I was tired of you stating "YOUR OPINION" I would probably mute you but.. I mean i would listen to what you have to say but you should argue with mods or admins.. they have seniority of members.. so yeah..

Kevin, what are you talking about? I'm sick of you saying you have an "opinion". That's not a valid argument at all, there's a difference between an opinion and straight out whining. Bring proof other than just saying that admins don't do anything about your "problems". Also, that "sit the ♥♥♥♥ down" comment was completely unnecessary and immature, you didn't tell anyone off at all.

Kevin, what are you talking about? I'm sick of you saying you have an "opinion". That's not a valid argument at all, there's a difference between an opinion and straight out whining. Bring proof other than just saying that admins don't do anything about your "problems". Also, that "sit the ♥♥♥♥ down" comment was completely unnecessary and immature, you didn't tell anyone off at all.

the your so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid wasnt neccasery either. you started this argument, again

that was the last of this, so if you retaliate im not gonna take blame AGAIN

lol I think i just got lost in this ♥♥♥♥ storm.

Um heres something helpful to do if you cant get the mod help- that you feel you need. It happens to me every so often when the mods are too busy or unable to see it for themself.

Start a demo or screenshots, then post on forums for review later.

You dont need mod help if theres enough proof in those and they last forever )_)