Sign in to follow this  
Hashtag

Surf delaying???

So for the last 1 1/2 of my 4 hours of playing on the surf server tonight I have had 3 players (2 on ct and 1 on t) living through the round and then once it hits the end of the round they delay. They seem to have a setup plan to kill everyone in their own ways, and then delay once they are the last ones left. This is really annoying, because there are about 10 people in the server. So a few of us end up whining about not being able to play because these 3 want to have their own little knife orgy and make the rest of us wait. We mentioned about 10 or so times that we are sick of waiting around and the response was learn to live through a round.

Now, I am not going to gloat, but I'm a pretty good surfer, and I know how to shoot a gun. When it comes down to it they outplay us because of levels, which is fine, its part of the game. But when they want to talk us down because we cant live through a round when its just because we have less play time, and then delay the round, it feels like I'm being punished for not playing as much as they do. If this post is totally off the wall and I should just buck up then feel free to have an admin delete it. Its 3:53 AM and I'm raged.

Sign in to follow this