Sign in to follow this  
TryHard

Netflix.

I hope you die in a fire.

Me and my old neighbors used to watch Netflix in a part ALL THE TIME on Netflix and since the "big update" they took out Netflix parties. ):<

So ♥♥♥♥ you Netflix.

Netflix is in a difficult place right now. Supergiants like Facebook and Amazon are stepping into the streaming movie world and broadcasting companies are stepping up their fees. Netflix just doesn't have enough cash to dominate the market anymore. They're doing really well recently, despite the cash shortage, scoring new contracts with broadcasters...but they lost Showtime and they still cannot stream newer movies.

Before this summer Netflix stock was priced high enough they could throw their weight around, but after the two big blunders they had the stock is no longer valued high enough to use as a big stick.

Personally I am a Netflix fan, and if they need to take out parties for the sake of profit, then let them. A Netflix subscription is for one household anyway.

Netflix is in a difficult place right now. Supergiants like Facebook and Amazon are stepping into the streaming movie world and broadcasting companies are stepping up their fees. Netflix just doesn't have enough cash to dominate the market anymore. They're doing really well recently, despite the cash shortage, scoring new contracts with broadcasters...but they lost Showtime and they still cannot stream newer movies.

Before this summer Netflix stock was priced high enough they could throw their weight around, but after the two big blunders they had the stock is no longer valued high enough to use as a big stick.

Personally I am a Netflix fan, and if they need to take out parties for the sake of profit, then let them. A Netflix subscription is for one household anyway.

Well you do have quite a point here. It was fun while it lasted. Netflix is still pretty darn good, they have some decent movies here and there.

Imma big Foreign movie nerd, so I got the hook-ups. :3