Sign in to follow this  
Jilldrone

Mezu CT Ban Request

Well he first grabbed my attention after freekilling me and another guy on a warday.

Heres the demo of that please wait or fast forward to the begin of the 2nd round in demo, the first round is nothing.

gay22.dem

And right after this round I ended up on ct and I told him on mic to slay himself for freekilling us, he then ran right over to the first cell by doors and freekilled 2 people inside it. We both died cause I was rage at him on mic to stop and he needs a ct ban, but a T killed both of us. No demo forgot to record this one. Yes no proof but I thought worth a mention.

In this demo he kills a guy that just won LR, the guy LRin was stuck but tryin to make the best of it.

gay37.dem

Here he freekills me for doing what Im suppose to, and trys to kill another guy as well.

gay38.dem

This demo shows only chicken saying he just freekilled 3 people durning a warday, which wouldnt surprize me after seeing the first demo above of him doing the same crap.

gay41.dem

He never slays himself in any of this, and I tried to tell mods but for whatever reason never got any help. Prolly just didnt see it or too busy ect.

I would hope his ban is long enough for him to wonder why he got it, so that perheps he would bother reading motd and thinking about what he did.

Thanks.

well i've reviewed all the demos and i can say that the second one was a freekill, he wasn't trying to rebel, he just had 3/4 of the entire ct team stacking on him... though he could have tried to finish the course and, he was choosing no scope and knifing ct's... its kind of iffy cause it was technically rebelling but overall he shouldn't have been killed cause everyone was being a dumb ♥♥♥♥ and stacking on him. though i can see why he made the mistake and killed him. third demo was an obvious 100% freekill and he got slayed for it. and as for the last demo... theres no proof, the last demo u just see he killed like 3 people before warday started which could have been simply for them not being in cell, so theres no proof in the last one but LOL @ the last ct and T working together in the end of it lol that was hilarious when someone turned on friendly fire lawl. but alas overall i would say this guy doesn't deserve to be ct banned. maybe it would have been different if i were on the server but from the videos all i can say to conclude is that the first demo of him killing lr guy was an honest mistake cause if you looked at chat he was rebelling technically. and as for you getting killed for going to the correct door with dukes spray it was a freekill though he was slain for it and duke's orders, though clear, got confusing when half the T's went for lawn and half the T's did the right thing and some just walked back and forth. so all in all he shouldn't be ct banned unless he actually breaks the rules *on purpose* not on accident.

Edit: IT IS DIFFERENT IN GAME, though your demos dont provide much proof to actual on purpose freekills i was playing jailbreak recently and he does freekill a lot. sadly didn't demo cause just joined but he dose freekill. +1 to this ct ban request he needs to learn rules.

The first demo is of two rounds. I normally break each day into a demo but this one was forgotten.

The first round in the first demo, nothing is there. The 2nd round in the first demo. Its very clear he freekilled us. Warden said we could be out at 7 and it was a warday. He had no clue of what was going on, and shot us.

I think hes just some random to be honest. But after he freekilled me and then the next round went to first cell and freekilled 2 ts I knew he needed some demos and attention.