Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Retards for CT

I get up this morning figuring im bout to join the server and find some fun times killing CT's and T's. Well I was wrong I logged in to only find retards running the circus. either the warden took to long to move the ppl out of cells,giving them time to arm bombs or they played the same 2 games over and over and over. Now I have been away for many months, and figured F♥♥K it could not have changed that much, well seems the new ppl who joined the clan while I was on tour, just have no clue how to operate as a team. they run off, or jsut watch as their teammates are killed with no attempt to cover and protect. We need the old crew of xG to get together and show these faggots how to manage a round of CS:S the proper way otherwise, this is pathetic to see how far downhill we went.

I almost said "Hi! You must be new here."

Then I realized who you were. Yeah, things have been going rather downhill in the last months. It's been rather scary being a CT on some days.

I think its due to it being winter break for a lot of people. We had TONS of bad CT's during the summer. Once school is in session maybe it will be better

I mean I look forward to trying to teach a few tricks of trade to some, But it seems we have a lot of youngsters who want to take command, but dont realize that the size of the server, and players online constricts a lot of "normal JB game play". It takes a lot of work, that most can't handle with such large groups of terrorist. Where as on other JB servers, you got smaller numbers and taking control is rather simple. Seems like some of the Vets here need to get together maybe when servers are slow and have some training rounds together. going thro how to function as a team. and to make sure CT's know how to control the situations so they and their team can make it tougher to rebel.

yea things have gone hill

but it sucks when theres a bad warden ts arent having fun and cts arent having fun so its a loose loose situation..

i think it can be work on though with mic checks... get the people off who dont have mics and littlle kids who dont do anything except annoy

agreed, it's gonna take the vets of xG to knock this ship into shape and back into smooth waters. So if your part of xG and want to help us get this S♥!T worked out, put up a +1 so we know who all is in to help the next time any of us log in and see each other.

Problem is anyone can join ct.

Usally ends up half the ct team having downz.

Set up camp. Get your awp. And watch.

It will all unfold in front of you.

This is true, and gets really annoying when you're warden and you get killed by a bomb or usp, and it takes the other ct's a long time to realize you either dead, or to find and kill the rebel.

Problem is anyone can join ct.

Usally ends up half the ct team having downz.

Set up camp. Get your awp. And watch.

It will all unfold in front of you.

I see this ♥♥♥♥ all the time man.. and pyro your right once school is back in ussaly all the people go away.. that ussaly dont play our servers..