Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Can anyone please help

I can understand if you dont think i deserve any of your help

But i keep having nightmares about war, being a prisoner of war, and losing family to war, i cant even , and just alot of bad things happening to me, help would be aprecieated

Wow, sounds like a reocurring dream, try to stay of Cs or violent video games, for a while, if not try to listen to happy or pleasing music before you sleep, maybe have a light on at night. If it still happens tell your parents, maybe if at worst you go to a doctor, but i doubt its that bad...hommie your from Chicago, key word Chi-City, kinda dangerous, lots of bad things happen here. If at all I would be scared of a black guy stealing off of me.

are the dreams coming from an experience or are they just bad dreams?

edit: sorry if i'm being forward but if the dreams are coming from an experience (be it a family member dying or some sort of traumatic experience) then I'd really suggest seeing therapist. It's like going to a friend that's a great listener and has great advice for anything

See a psychologist maybe? They get a bad rap, but they can actually be really helpful. I am a fan of psychoanalysts, personally, but find the right style for you. Try and steer clear of meds, though.

Otherwise, cut back on war games? No more CSS, MW3, etc?

are the dreams coming from an experience or are they just bad dreams?

edit: sorry if i'm being forward but if the dreams are coming from an experience (be it a family member dying or some sort of traumatic experience) then I'd really suggest seeing therapist. It's like going to a friend that's a great listener and has great advice for anything

Well, i guess im just afraid that if we go to war, ill like lose everything to me

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

See a psychologist maybe? They get a bad rap, but they can actually be really helpful. I am a fan of psychoanalysts, personally, but find the right style for you. Try and steer clear of meds, though.

Otherwise, cut back on war games? No more CSS, MW3, etc?

Mw3 sucks, only go on css to play jailbreak and i enjoy that

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Wow, sounds like a reocurring dream, try to stay of Cs or violent video games, for a while, if not try to listen to happy or pleasing music before you sleep, maybe have a light on at night. If it still happens tell your parents, maybe if at worst you go to a doctor, but i doubt its that bad...hommie your from Chicago, key word Chi-City, kinda dangerous, lots of bad things happen here. If at all I would be scared of a black guy stealing off of me.

I live in an area called norwood park, there is no black people. Its a good place close to city and suburbs, pool and a park across the street and friends down the block