Sign in to follow this  
Mapleleaf

Private Jailbreak server

What I would like to see, is a private Jailbreak server. One that xG members only are allowed on, and then a seporate server for people to come and go as they please. If they do well in the first server, and join xG, then then get the password to the private server.

I am sick and tired of random people coming in and freekilling, disobeying rules, and just being a pain.

I don't know what making another server entrails, but it's just an idea.

I sort of agree with you but if you think about it, if we didn't have the random people you would never meet entertaining new people and it would get boring of the same old thing over and over again :P

It was just an Idea to concider, but we could also have admins on the public server only, to help recruit people.

That'd be cool, sort of have the admins do shifts?

What I would like to see, is a private Jailbreak server. One that xG members only are allowed on, and then a seporate server for people to come and go as they please. If they do well in the first server, and join xG, then then get the password to the private server.

I am sick and tired of random people coming in and freekilling, disobeying rules, and just being a pain.

I don't know what making another server entrails, but it's just an idea.

Would be nice to have a 2nd server for when the main one gets fairly full (30+). I like JB servers with around 10-20 ppl personally it just seems like the right amount for Jailbreak. Which is one of the reasons I enjoy this server as much as I do.

If the 2nd server were only restricted to xG members it would be empty except during primetime because that is when most xG members play, during off hours there are typically only 2-5 xG members on. Try playing Jailbreak with 2-5 ppl.... not the greatest. Oh yea, and servers cost money afaik.

IMO:

1. Not enough members

2. Not enough diversity

3. No Lolz to be had in Tarping countless morons who can't play the game

4. Extra server costs

IMO:

1. Not enough members

2. Not enough diversity

3. No Lolz to be had in Tarping countless morons who can't play the game

4. Extra server costs

What I said, in a more blunt fashion ;)