Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

creative tnt last day

hey for those having fun on creative with tnt today is the last day that map and ability to place and use tnt will be up. so if you have the urge to use tnt on the creative server today is the last day. curently creative is set up in pure vinnilla creative mode. so set ur forest fires and blow some tnt! it will all one aggen be disabled when i install bukkit on to the server. next opertunity to blow off some tnt on the creative is on the next minecraft update!

ok all the tnt griefing is over and creative is back on bukkit!

due to map damage i trashed the old main map and it is now the new super flat. so you have lots of room to build to get to the sky for the ground is only 3 blocks deep before bedrock. villigaes still spawn as normal.

also new stargate policy comming soon. all xg members will get the ability to construct there own gate. there will be a gate limmit per player( prob about 2 - 5 gates with 3 most likely). if all goes well guest players may be able to build 1 gate per player in the future.

access to xg map is currently down as i had to reset the gate database. this will be restored soon.