Lone_Wolf

got a question for all of you.

what would you like to see in new server  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what would you like to see in new server

• WC3 MOD
    • ZOMBIE MOD
    • FUN MAPS (KZ,HE,AIM,ECT.)

We used to have a Warcraft 3 mod server, that didnt last due to funds, and we also had a zombie escape server as well, that also got removed due to lack of players lol

well damn you guys are going to make me have to re-do this whole poll lol. and pyro as for fund there will be none of that. im talking to silent and going to pay for it. so let me get this skill surf shit right. did any of you play cs:cz and if so is it like the map surf_l33tbob? and that makes it what? +3 for skill surf?

i wish xg had smaller servers with different mods instead of 64 slot servers with lots of mods.

but then again, not me choice

i'd be active all the time on everyserver if they were smaller, i hate huge servers lol

the WC3 server was popular, cause we had rabid populating it and we all know that servers that are personally populated by rabid are gonna go big, however it was removed cause it was taking up a huge portion of the machines running thingy, meaning it was slowing down the other servers, it even used up more than the jb server

if i am the one paying for it more then likely it would be hosted on a completely different network. so i dont see to much of a problem for that. and i was thinking about a 32 slot. to big/to small anyone?

32 i think is fine for a skill surf map. if u do come out with it i don't think i will be as active in jailbreak ^^

yea for the moment im just taking all ideas and if i ever here back from silent i will throw them at him. if not then i guess im just on my own with it. but dont want it to come down to that. loves this community :) i can actully be myself and dont have to watch my mouth. i was playing on -=(eGO)=- servers and omg kid city. couldnt cuss or anything. got a 2 week ban for telling a little kid that i fucked his mom XD

Zombie mod would be great! It helps bring many new members to the servers, which may ultimately add more members to the community.

I also very much enjoy playing zombie mode:).

Sign in to follow this