Sign in to follow this  
Kasper

Mod?

So sup, Listen, I want to app for MOD, I think personally I would make a great mod and I have been playing [xG] for over a year now. But here's the thing, I don't have 100 posts and i'm not the kind of guy to go and spam posts to get them. I'm leaving for Basic training in 5 months and after that ill be put on an Aircraft Carrier for anywhere between 6-9 months. (On boat and oversea bases, not just one boat.) I play [xG] servers basically every chance I get, so I was wondering, if there was anything I could do other then spend half my time left posting in forums for 100 posts and then App for MOD. I know its the rules and all but I have been playing xG almost from day one and I think it would be cool to be a MOD before I have to take a break from you guys.

If it were me, I'd +1 this request. Alas, I am not an enforcer nor maker of the rules, and thus I have no say in anything.

[Edit]

Wait wait wait, hold on.

Join date Dec 2011? That's not a year, that's two months.

I recall my +1 on this request.

while ur intentions probably are good, we cant bend the rules so that someone can get mod, we've had ppl that played the servers and were active on teamspeak and the forums and still havent gotten mod. dont take it personally, but we cant let u apply for mod, and also, its frowned upon to ask for mod outside of the mod submission threads

I'm not "asking" for mod, I'm asking for something to do to get mod that wont take months, when I don't have but a few months left before i'm shipped off.

well, its basically be active on forums, teamspeak and servers, make urself known (teamspeaks the best choice cause the higher ups are active on teamspeak), have 100 posts on the forums but if u spam for forum posts, ur mod app will be denied.

and the reason why it takes a long time to get mod is cause we want to make sure that the ppl who get mod are ones that can properly represent xg on and off the servers, basically, we dont want trolls/idiots/dumbasses representing us

I'm not "asking" for mod, I'm asking for something to do to get mod that wont take months, when I don't have but a few months left before i'm shipped off.

Its asking.

Serbian is the CSS Division leader so he pretty much just gave you your answer.

We have a proper way to apply for mod, and anything outside of that process is not even considered.

Become more active in the community if you want to be apart of the team enforcing the rules, were not just going to hand some random person to controls of the server.

You should also familiarize yourself with the forum / server rules much better.

$10, not 100. But if I have to for mode I will.

The 100 is a joke, dont worry :P

Also if you became one of the most popular and liked people on the servers in a short time you might get it and have an exception be made. MAYBE.

Sorry im not "popular" and well known on all the servers, I mostly play minigames, I dont play jailbreak as much cause 90% of the time its a clusterfu** and I dont go on teamspeak because I have to be in Ventrilo for the Navy, no need to get pissy at me I was just asking, I know I would make a great addition and help with the servers thats the only reason why I asked, Figured I would help out xG before I had to leave sorry for trying to be helpful.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

And if I was asking for mod it would look a little somthing more like "Hey, Can I have mod?" ... At no point did I directly ask for mod.