Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

You will rage, im not kidding

Yes, you guys are going to rage... are you gonna come all the way to Bridgeport, IL (near chicago), to do nothing, I clearly wanted to do the same, but they are already gonna pay the consequence and will suffer greatly for it, it doesnt make it any better to beat their asses, you're gonna basically do the same thing, to accomplish nothing.. trust me I feel you, I was going to ditch school today with about 6 of my friends and take a bus there, and look for them... its about 23 mins from my school :P.

Fuck the wussys. I also saw a vid of where 2 wannabes tried to rob a wheelchair bound man. But he fucking owned them and they didn't get away without some scratches!

Imma see if I can find the video.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Found it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIBRSaGzuqY

Yes, you guys are going to rage... are you gonna come all the way to Bridgeport, IL (near chicago), to do nothing, I clearly wanted to do the same, but they are already gonna pay the consequence and will suffer greatly for it, it doesnt make it any better to beat their asses, you're gonna basically do the same thing, to accomplish nothing.. trust me I feel you, I was going to ditch school today with about 6 of my friends and take a bus there, and look for them... its about 23 mins from my school :P.

chitownrep ANYWAY, im in Chicago, ill come to. Whos driving?